Welcome to this Victorian home that features tons of character and charm and sits in a well established neighborhood. The home has original woodwork and detail throughout including full length oak doors, stained glass windows, hardwood floors, the original oak staircase, and beautiful archways. The main floor includes a large living room, formal dining room, two bonus rooms that could be used as an office or family room, an updated half bath and even a first floor laundry room. The upstairs has 6 bedrooms to include a master bedroom and master bath. The exterior features a completely redone front porch with new decking and railings. A great place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee. Also outside is a detached two car garage and two driveways for plenty of parking space. Showings start Friday 9/10/21 at 9:00am, negotiations start Monday 9/13/21 at 5:00pm.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,002 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fulton Junior High
G. Ray Bodley High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price