This super split level home offers beautiful new vinyl siding, shutters, windows, garage door, and water heater. Upon entering the home, you'll find hardwood floors on the main level under the wall-to-wall carpet + in second level bedrooms. The wood burning fireplace is a beautiful focal point in the living room and the dining area is open to the kitchen. The kitchen has a new countertop and sink and the solid wood cabinets are ready for your painting touches. Enjoy the first floor bedroom & laundry. Five steps to the 2nd level includes 2 nice size bedrooms, a full bath and stairs to attic space for storage. There is a chairlift to this level that is negotiable. The basement could possibly be a game room, office, or just used for storage. There is a half bath, washer/dryer hookup, and walk out egress. Home is located in a quite city neighborhood conveniently located to all amenities and easy access to Route 81 & Route 481! This home has so much potential and just needs your personal touch! ALL OFFERS DUE BY THURSDAY, SEPT. 9TH @ 5:00.
Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,760 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Stair Lift,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price