Charming pre-war colonial home in the heart of Brighton! This property offers easy access to local amenities, schools & parks. Step inside to discover the beauty of hardwood floors that run throughout most of the home. Historical details like leaded glass & elegant wall moldings add a touch of sophistication to every room. Whether you're looking to work from home or need a quiet space, the home office provides the ideal setting. Entertain guests in the spacious dining room, where you can create cherished memories around the W/B fireplace. Prepare meals w/ease in the updated eat-in kitchen that features SS appliances & beautiful granite counters. Retreat to the large primary bedroom on the 2nd floor where you can unwind & relax. 3 additional BR & 2 full BA provide comfortable accommodation for the family. The partially finished basement offers additional flexibility & includes an extra full bathroom. Step outside to your private backyard, a serene retreat featuring a patio where you can host outdoor gatherings with friends & family.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,118 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Convection Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Storage,Natural Woodwork,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Play Structure,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price