Character-filled colonial located in the Maplewood neighborhood! Conveniently located near the heart of downtown with easy access to all that the city has to offer. With a freshly painted neutral palette throughout, this spacious 5 bedroom home boasts charming historical details like gumwood trim, stained glass windows, & some hardwood floors underneath the carpets. Upstairs you'll find a large finished attic space, which can be used as a 5th bedroom or recreation room. This home offers plenty of room to grow! Potential investment opportunity with a history of $1200/month in rent. Don't miss your chance to own this gem of a property! Delayed negotiations on file. All offers due Monday 1/23 @5:30pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,491 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price