OPEN SUNDAY 1-3 PM. STAGGERED ENTRY, COVID GUIDELINES: SEE ON TV SUN.AM ~ Don't miss this delightful 2440 sq.ft. colonial built 1985 and nestled on 1.59 acre. Private, treed backyard! Great little side porch off Dining Room for morning coffee. 1st floor laundry; 1st floor den/office/computer room with separate entrance. Spacious family room; formal dining room for family entertainment; updated kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite counters, large center island; 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths.; Large shed; rear deck; garage has rear gar door; roof 2012 back, 2011 front. Floor plans on line.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price