Highly sought after Pepperidge neighborhood, offering 4 beds 2 baths, and 1,735 sq. ft. Its large open floor plan, Cottage style granite kitchen and island, dining room, living room and year round sun room leaves nothing to be desired. Outside enjoy the fully fenced backyard with shed, patio, playset and two plus car attached garage. Minutes to Wegmans, shoppingand expressway. Delayed negotiations until Monday 3/20 at 4pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,735 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Pepperidge Dev Pt 04
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Pantry,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Play Structure,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price