This is a legal 2 Family home- SEE MLS # 1412871 ** Buyer could put a doorway on first floor, and one upstairs, and make it a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath. **Historic -Circa 1878 in the HEART of Fayetteville. Over 3030 SQFT. Stained glass, 9 1/2 ft ceilings, wide, plank flooring, livingoorm 26X17 with 5 windows, formal dining room 17X13, eat-in kitchen (1984) has vaulted ceiling, 8+ windows !! Double ovens, gas stovetop, oak cabinetry, new flooring. Half bath. Upstairs are 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Separate laundry areas with 2 sets of washer/dryers. Walkout basement with high ceilings. Workshop area. Barn/Garage 26X20 with second floor loft. Backyard is impressive !! Stone fences, 2 tier stone terraces-patios for enjoying friends & family !! Off the dining room is a stone patio 22X12 with a fish pond. Hundreds of Tulips throughout the yard. Perennials include Iris, Bleeding Heart, Roses, Hosta, Asters, Ferns, Hydrangeas & Clematis. Buyer can save $757 with the School STAR Rebate if they live there. Walk to stores, restaurants, Fayetteville Library, Towne Center & Erie Canal Walking Trails.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,037 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Zoned, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathroom Rough-In,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,See Remarks,Second Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,In-Law Floorplan,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Flat, Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Gravel Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Backs to Greenbelt/Park,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price