Historic Home, 1878 in the HEART of Fayetteville. This is a legal 2 family, so if you need an in-law, or extra rental income, this is for you. Over 3030 SQFT. Stained glass, lovely, spacious entry foyer with grand staircase, 9 1/2 ft ceilings, wide, plank flooring, living room measures 26X17, formal dining room 17X13, eat-in kitchen with double ovens, gas stove top, oak cabinetry, new flooring. Half bath. Upstairs has 3 large bedrooms and a full bath. Separate laundry room. Walkout Basement. The back apartment has an inviting porch, eat-in oak kitchen, living room 16X12, upstairs with 2 large bedrooms, & full ceramic tile bath. Private laundry washer/dryer. Big, 2 bay barn/garage has a walk-up loft for extra storage. Backyard is impressive!! Many perennials, stone walls & private patios. Hundreds of Tulips !! If you want to connect the 2 apartments with more of an in-law, you can do that easily, and have 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bath single family. Buyer can save $757. if they apply for a STAR Exemption but they need to live there. Walk to stores, restaurants, Fayetteville Library, Towne Center & Erie Canal walking trails.
Single Family, Duplex, 2 Story
3,037 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup
- Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Zoned, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Storage,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Flat, Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential 2 Unit
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Backs to Greenbelt/Park,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price