2 bedroom / 1 bath country ranch home! Kitchen boasts custom made cabinets with tons of storage & handy breakfast bar, includes appliances and opens to dining / living room. New replacement windows throughout! New front door in '21, New 200 amp electric service, New roof and gutters in '21! Garage & shed w/ new vinyl siding & roof in '21! Big, private back yard goes down to Brinningstool creek and is only 1 mile to Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and kayaking. Square Footage differs from tax records and is 721 square feet as measured by the owner. Owner reports that there are 2 bedrooms not 3 and that home was built in 1960. Tax data reported is for another home that was part of this property and was torn down according to the owner.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
721 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price