This Brighton stunner is completely renovated and HAS IT ALL! Conveniently located just off Monroe/Clover. Amazing private backyard and great neighbors! Almost half an acre w/ invisible pet fence in front and back yards. 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. 2 bedrooms on main level, 1 has double closets. 2 bedrooms upstairs with closet organizers. Gorgeous master suite with walk-in closet, skylights, new bathroom with double vanities & custom walk-in tile shower. Newly finished lower level w/ egress 633sf. Professionally finished by Total Basement Finishing of WNY 2020. Oversized deep garage and spacious covered back patio with new fan. Endless updates since 2019 include: Tear off roof, all new thermal windows, new furnace, new central air, new hot water heater, new driveway, new electric service, new garage doors and electric door openers, beautifully refinished hardwoods, new lighting through out, completely new kitchen with quartz counters, new stainless appliances & tile back splash, New gutters 2020. Delayed Negotiations - Offers Due Tues 9/20 at 10am.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2,645 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Warren Park Sub
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Twelve Corners Middle
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Quartz Counters,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price