Welcome Home to this beautiful 2 bedroom 1 and half bath move in ready open concept townhome. Come home and enjoy entertaining while preparing meals in the kitchen with large breakfast bar overlooking the spacious living room filled with great natural light and cathedral ceilings. Step out on the back deck and enjoy peace and quiet. Walk upstairs and and find 2 nice sized bedrooms with J & J bathroom. Have friends over and take in a movie or watch the game in the finished basement with bar and barstools. Do not miss out on this opportunity! Conveniently located to shops, restaurants and major highways. Liverpool school district. Negotiations will begin on 4/3 @ 5pm.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,086 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price