Great potential here. Seller has priced this home to sell! This home is dated decor but in good condition. So this is a great opportunity for someone with some decor sense to get a great deal. Originally built as a four bedroom cape the kitchen/ dining has been opened and enlarged offering a peninsula pass through to the kitchen dining area. What was the 2nd bedroom on the first floor is now open to the living room offering a more formal dining space. On the second floor you will find two nice bedrooms. The basement has been finished and is currently being used for a 3rd bedroom.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price