Check out this move-in ready, adorable Cape in the popular Pitcher Hill neighborhood of North Syracuse! Great curb appeal with a circular drive, newer landscaping, an open front porch/deck and fully vinyl fenced yard. Inside the entrance foyer welcomes you with a cedar entrance closet, an open living room with hardwoods and a large, updated, eat-in kitchen. There is a good sized first floor bedroom with hardwoods and another cedar closet and an updated full bath. Up the stairs is an open loft/landing area and another large bedroom with hardwoods. Downstairs the finished basement offers additional living space with a great area for a rec room, or a family room, a workshop, a large laundry with double sink and an updated 1/2 bath! Great, convenient location close to shopping and amenities and just minutes to Route 81. This home has been well maintained and is waiting for it's new owners to move in and enjoy!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
914 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price