Good value waiting in this village Raised Ranch priced for the "As Is" buyer. Sellers will be addressing exterior facia and repairing missing stone on front and sides. Interior mostly painted, neat and clean with nice hardwoods and parquet floors. Open kitchen to dining eating area, access off kitchen to upper sunroom. Nice bright front living room, 3 bedrooms and full main bath. Lower finished walkout level not included in total square footage offers 2nd kitchen, rec room, laundry area and 1/2 bath, wine cellar. Also offers cedar closets, central air, total electric heat, great with low cost Solvay Electric. Neat clean garage with work area. Chair lift to be removed prior to closing. Sellers preference leans to the cash buyer.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
996 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Second Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price