Beautifully appointed 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath colonial within minutes to downtown, school, highway & stores. This delightful home has been well loved and undergone many updates including new roof, some new windows, new kitchen w/new cabinetry, new granite counter tops & all new appliances. New main bathroom with separate shower & jet tub. New carpet in the second floors. New kitchen floorings, newer insulated breakfast room giving extra space for entertaining. Formal dining room, freshly painted interior. Extra large living room w/wood burning fireplace. Front enclosed porch. Garage is in the back of the house. Furnace & hot water heater are new. Closed to Lincoln Park & a great place to call your next home sweet home!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,805 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price