Who says nice homes are no longer affordable? wait until you see this one. This beautiful Dutch colonial located on the corner lot offers a large fenced in yard and a nicely treed lot. You enter the home from better than an enclosed front porch,- a room perfect for removing boots. Once insidwe you will find a formal living room with a brick faced fireplace with ceramic hearth and a nice archway. Sharp crown moulding all adorns the room. Off the living room is a small office area or little den and a full bath. As you continue you find a nice formal dining room and an updated kitchen. THe basement is clean and looks to be very dry with great potential for added space. On the 2nd floor are three bedroom with good closets and a relatively larger updated bath. 1 1/2 car garage offers room for the car and potential for storage or workshop.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1,240 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price