Welcome home to this BRICK RANCH is well maintained with many updates and Move-In Ready. Located in a quiet Cul de Sac of the Valley with HUGE front yard, side yard and back yard, almost the whole block. Front open porch with a ramp leads you into a large foyer. A generous size Livingroom with a wood burring fireplace and bay window is perfect for entertaining and gathering. Build in shelves in the dining room with sliding glass door over looking the side yard and open porch/deck. Gleaming Hardwood Floor. Updated Kitchen with new floor and appliances. HUGE and NEWLY RENOVATED Master Suite with a VERY LARGE master bedroom, master bath with whirlpool tub and shower, walk-in closet, and a private open porch off the master suite to enjoy nature. 2 large sized bedrooms, 1st floor laundry, and an updated full bath for the rest of the family. Clean and dry full basement with updated electric and plumbing, work bench area for your projects. Detached 1.5 Garage for a car and lawn equipment. Convenient location to shopping, hospital, park and major highways. Tax shown is without exemption. Property will be sold in its' great "As-Is" condition. No Showings on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price