Looking for a property with lots of land? Here it is, 4-5 Bedroom farm house that will not disappoint! One of the original Hadley farm houses features a large eat in kitchen with custom cherry cabinetry open to the spacious living room with a wood burning stove. 1 1/2 baths and 2 Bedrooms, and a 3 season cedar porch finishes out the first floor. On the second floor you will find 3 large bedrooms and access to a walk in attic for extra storage. Outside there is a storage building and a 40x70 barn with electricity that was built in 1980 and has been used for many different types of live stock. There are 3 wells on the property, 2 of which are dug 1 with a hand pump and the other is drilled and located next to the barn. Almost the entire property is fenced in with a 8 Ft high fence. New propane furnace installed last year. Property located approximately 1 mile from Sandy Pond and beautiful Lake Ontario. Pre approval or proof of funds required prior to showing. Being sold as is, Call today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,428 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sandy Creek Elementary
Sandy Creek Middle
Sandy Creek High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Gravel Driveway. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price