We have received a few offers. PLEASE SUBMIT BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY SUNDAY APRIL 11th at 5pm. We will meet at 5pm to review offers and give an answer by 8pm Sunday night. Well-loved and well-maintained farmhouse in the city! The backyard looks out on the back of Webster Pond. Just at the base of the hill off West Seneca Turnpike by Community General Hospital. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. Quaint touches and built-in cupboards. This is a beauty! Huge detached garage with a carport. The back property line goes to where the neighbor's fence line is and the rest of the back is city land which the current owner maintains. The back yard makes you feel like you're in the country, but you're close to everything. Country kitchen, Formal Dining Room, generous living room, front porch with windows, three bedrooms upstairs, an updated full bathroom with tub, and full basement with washer and dryer. Snowblower and lawnmower convey with the right offer.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
1,056 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price