This well-kept maintenance-free ranch offers a reversed gable roofline with architectural shingles. The private backyard backs up to a wooded lot plus a vacant lot on left side of property is owned $ maintained by the Town of Geddes gives you extra privacy. Inside you'll find 3 nice-sized bedrooms, hardwood floors, a ceramic bath, and maple cabinets in the spacious kitchen. A large eating area addition adjoins the kitchen and could also be used as a family room. The walk-out lower level has a free-standing fireplace in the game room, a kitchenette, a hobby room, a shower bath, and a laundry/utility room. This great home is conveniently located and in the Westhill School District.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,139 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price