WELCOME HOME! You have just run out of reasons to rent. This 1,414 sq ft 3 BEDROOM, 1.5 BATH Colonial with 2 car detached garage is the PERFECT PACKAGE and you will be home for the holidays. Conveniently located near shopping, highways and bus line; this Circa 1925 Colonial boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, updated baths and storage galore. Huge, bright white eat in kitchen, romantic formal dining room, inviting living room with charming brick artificial fireplace flanked by built in bookcases with glass doors. Three season enclosed porch and walk up third floor attic space offer endless possibilities. Freshly painted interior, hardwood floors, gumwood trim, vintage octagon ceramic tile flooring, crown molding and 8 Ft. ceilings add old world beauty ALL combined with new world conveniences and the comfort of newer windows, 6 yr old roof, updated electric service and 6 year old forced air gas Hi E furnace. Walking distance to the Seneca Park Zoo! Delayed Negotiations until Monday 10/26/2020 at noon.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price