First time offering in Skaneateles; 37+ acres, 4 bedroom farmhouse, 2 bedroom cottage, with 2 conservation designed ponds, farm fields, and pine forest just minutes from the village. This special property offers buyers many opportunities; the engineered wetlands linking two ponds together create exceptional duck hunting, mature woods foster great deer hunting, and approx 1200' of road frontage offer the possibility of multiple building lots. The charming farmhouse features an enclosed flagstone porch, large main entryway, spacious living room (hardwoods under carpet) with unique flagstone fireplace, sunken stone tub and fieldstone shower in main bath, 4 bedrooms with tons of handmade built-ins & armoires for storage, large sunny kitchen leading to a private deck and patio surrounded by storybook flower gardens. The sweet separate 2 bedroom cottage with its own access driveway currently serves as an income property, and can be sub-divided from the whole. This well loved estate owned for many years by one family offers buyers their own private retreat for recreation, fishing, hunting and even a potential venue site, the possibilities are endless.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Cottage, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,437 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Pantry,See Remarks,Solid Surface Counters,In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Patio,See Remarks. Agricultural,Views,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price