Welcome home! This cozy and beautifully updated property will have you feeling right at home as soon as you walk in the door! Lovingly cared for, with gorgeous, tasteful finishes, and so so much charm, this home has it all. Eat-in kitchen, with wonderfully functional built in bench seating, perfect for entertaining. Large space for a more formal dining area, office, or playroom, and a spacious living room with high ceilings and gorgeous natural light. First floor bedroom and full bath, complete with laundry-the epitome of convenience. Spacious primary bedroom complete with large walk-in closet that speaks for itself! The property is situated on a corner lot, fully fenced with a perfect backyard oasis-newly renovated deck, stone patio, perfect for summer afternoons. And all this not including so much usable outdoor space within walking distance! Beard Park, playground around the corner, a great neighborhood for walking and exploring nature. The library and Village of Fayetteville are at your fingertips, with the city of Syracuse well within a short commuting distance. Do not miss this incredible home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,502 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Driveway.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Patio. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price