1995 colonial nestled in charming Brighton neighborhood lined w/ sidewalks & street lamps! Conveniently located near Strong Hospital, parks, restaurants, shopping & Brighton schools. Step inside & you'll be greeted by a light-filled & spacious LR. The kitchen is adorned w/ SS appliances & the adjacent DR sets the scene for delightful meals. The convenience of a 2nd set of laundry hookups on the 1st floor adds an extra layer of practicality. Versatility is key w/ a flexible mudroom that can easily transform into a home office & a partially finished basement for addl living space. Venture upstairs to discover 3 gracious BR on the 2nd floor & a conveniently located updated full BA. This residence is not just about aesthetics; it's a smart investment. AC/furnace were updated in 2022, ensuring year-round comfort. The newer water heater (21), roof (20) add to the peace of mind. W/ prime location, thoughtful features & recent mechanics, this property stands as a testament to the enduring appeal of Brighton living. Delayed showings & negotiations on file. Showings begin Th 11/16. All offers due Mon 11/20 @2pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,438 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Air Filtration,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Garage Door Opener.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price