Amazing cape to call home! Move right in to this beautifully updated home in a great neighborhood. This home has NO carpeting on the 1st & 2nd floors! All beautifully refinished hardwoods and LVT flooring. The spacious GRANITE kitchen is open to the DR and has updated flooring and stainless appliances. Both baths have been updated and are fresh and bright. Enjoy winter nights in your living room with a fireplace with gas insert and summer nights in the 3 season room overlooking the fully fenced yard complete with deck and fire pit. The bedrooms are all spacious and have ceiling fans & custom room darkening shades. The furnace, a/c, H20 heater, metal roof with ice guards & windows have all been replaced within the last 10 years. The basement is the perfect hangout space that is fresh and newly finished in 2017. Beautiful carpeting and recessed lighting let you use this space as a play room, office or just another living area! The back yard has a one year new, Amish built shed and backs up to park. Enjoy all of this as well as a Nest thermostat and Ring doorbell that will stay for the new buyers. Located in the village of North Syracuse, convenient to schools, shopping and highways!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price