A unique 3-bedroom 2.5 bath colonial with vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom and living room. The house sits on .6 acres of property in a beautiful neighborhood close to the Crescent Trail at Howell Road Park. Minutes away from Fairport High School, Dudley Elementary School, Perinton Recreation Center and Wegmans. The large master suite has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs with a second full bathroom. The first floor has a spacious living room with a beautiful brick fireplace and wall to wall carpeting. There is a formal dining room with access to the spacious deck and just a few steps to the hot tub from the exterior door. The large bright eat-in-kitchen has LED ceiling lights and hardwood floors. From the kitchen there is access to the laundry room, half bath, basement and large 2 car garage.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,692 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Thomas Crk Estates Sec 01
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Cedar
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Hot Tub/Spa. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price