This is a nicely maintained 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home on a spacious corner lot in the village of Union Springs. Inside you'll find a formal dining room with gleaming hardwood, a spacious pantry, first-floor laundry, mini-split high-efficiency heating, and cooling units, a full basement with a workshop, and plenty of potential for finished space or a rec room. This home also features an attached garage, a private treed back yard with front and back decks which have been re-stained in recent years. All of this, and it's just a short walk to schools, parks, and all that Union Springs has to offer!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Heat Pump, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price