Welcome to this incredibly versatile and lovely property, just outside the beautiful village of Hamilton, NY, home of Colgate University! The main house offers 3BR/2Baths with a one-floor living option, leaving the 2BR upstairs or the finished basement for guests. The home business addition (special use permit) to the house offers a separate, dedicated entrance and can be shut off from the main house for privacy- perfect for consultants, therapists, or even a studio! In the backyard you'll find a little oasis highlighted by the in-ground pool and adjacent pool house! The pool house offers a BR, full bath and sweet screened porched overlooking the pool! Perfect for guests or AirBNB! Last but certainly not least, the HUGE outbuildings can house everything from construction vehicles, workshop space, boat/rv storage, butcher shop, repair shop, antiques- you name it, this space can likely accommodate it! Several separate entrances to block off for different uses, heated shop space, too, water & electric to all... Fantastic opportunity. It's all located just over the village line, no village taxes, cheap village electric! A mile from Colgate and the heart of the Village of Hamilton.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway,Pool.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price