Wait until you see this wonderful Valley home. Total living on one level with great potential to easily add two bedrooms in the top floor. This home has so much curb appeal. Featuring a full length open sitting porch, an oversized two car garage a large basement with tall ceilings providing a blank canvas that would make either great living space and a great hobby or work shop. The home is in move in condition and has bee well cared for - however there are some decor challenges such as wall paper. Look past these and you can make this wonderful property on a dead end street, located next to nature and Onondaga Creek.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price