Enjoy this rare offering of a 3 bedroom, 3 full bath Ranch located at the foot of Washington Grove, in the City’s popular Cobbs Hill neighborhood! The oversized park-like setting includes a fully fenced, wooded, back yard with a newer shed. Beautiful hardwood floors & thermopane windows are located throughout, including the Living room & Dining room, with new recessed lighting. The eat-in Kitchen has a large dining space, pantry & sliding glass doors to the sun room. The sun room, with a wood stove for year-round use, overlooks the private back yard. The 1st floor laundry room has loads of space for storage! The owner’s suite features 2 closets & a completely remodeled bathroom. The guest wing includes 2 bedrooms and an updated 2nd bathroom. The lower level, with glassblock windows, offers approximately 750 Sq Ft of finished space between the 2 expansive Rec rooms & the 3rd full bath. Roof – 30 year architectural tear-off in 2005; Gas boiler - 2012; Ductless split A/C; Water heater - 2017. Offers due Monday, September 12th, at 3pm. Please allow 24 hours for Sellers response.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, See Remarks, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price