Welcome to this charming beautifully maintained split-level home has 3/4 bedrooms and 1.5 Baths. The generous living room/dining room combo is great for entertaining and sits just outside the bright, welcoming eat-in kitchen. This house offers a bright open, updated kitchen with new appliances. Refrigerator 2021, built-in oven 2020, updated garage floor 2022 driveway shield 2022, Dryer 2021, and AC 2016. More surprises await you in the lower level with a family room and bonus room or can be used as the 4th bedroom with build-in selves for lots of storage. A patio & shed (8x10), fenced-in for privacy, and a well-groomed lawn complete the house’s exterior. 5-10 minutes commute to Sea Breeze, Irondequoit Bay and Lake Ontario. Delayed Negation 9/12/2022 @4:00 PM. Please Make offers good for 24 hours.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,685 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Irondequoit Village Sec 0
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price