A gem of a property with so much to offer. Spacious Victorian style home with beautiful natural woodwork throughout, updated kitchen, first floor bedroom, laundry and full bath. Eat in kitchen, dining room or den and living round out the first floor. 4 Bedrooms and full bath on the second floor. Walk up attic ideal for storage or could be finished for additional living space. House is low maintenance exterior with new roof, siding, composite decking and windows. And then there are the Outbuildings! A two-story carriage house, 30 x 40 and 40 x 60 newer outbuildings, ideal for a shop, large vehicle/boat storage or indoor rec space. The possibilities are aplenty. Located in the Homer School district with quick access to Rt 81. Make an appointment to see it soon!
Single Family, Farmhouse, Victorian, 2 Story
1,950 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price