BRIGHTON SCHOOLS! Close to U of R and Strong Hospital!!! You will not want to miss out on this incredible home located in the heart of Brighton. Enjoy your fully updated kitchen with butcher block countertops, all new appliances, new flooring, backsplash and a large walk-in pantry. Some key features of this home are: Gumwood trim, a clawfoot bathtub, updated lighting fixtures, newer windows, LVP flooring, 6-inch baseboards, walk-in pantry, 1st floor laundry room, 1st floor FULL bathroom, new electrical, and so much more. Entire basement was just completely waterproofed (floating basement and sump pump) and has a lifetime warranty for the new owner. Roof 2014, Furnace and Central Air 2020, Hot Water 2020, Kitchen 2019, Flooring 2022. Private backyard with patio and firepit - perfect for entertaining! Close to shopping, expressways, restaurants, parks, Strong Hospital and U of R. Showings begin on Friday, 3/17. Offers due on Monday, 3/20 at 2pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,290 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Walk-In Pantry,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price