Don't let the look of this place fool you! This 2 car garage (36 x 36) has been remodeled to have 2 car garage with a full living space with kitchen, living room, pellet stove, full bath... all on first floor. Upstairs there is 2 bedrooms with another full bath with sliding glass doors waiting for the new owners to build a deck overlooking over 5 acres of land and Miller creek. Home has everything you need for the perfect fishing, snowmobile or ATV retreat. Year round access with easy trail access. Sellers are seasonal and have made a quick drain system for easy winterizing. 1/2 of building and upstairs is approximately 1296 sq ft living space. Heated garage fo the snowmobiles and cars or whatever else you would like to store. Home has Hot water, electric and a septic system.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
- Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, See Remarks.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price