Move In Ready! Larger that it looks! Offers 5 bedrooms and a nice full bath! Lots of great well planned living space here! Country kitchen with dining area, side mud room entry has room for a breakfast nook, well set up pellet stove & a place for a large bench to take off your boots. First floor laundry room, large living room & 3 bedrooms on the main level including the master bedroom. The second level offers 2 more spacious bedrooms & a small office with a closet tucked off the hallway. There’s a fenced in back yard plus an underground dog fence along with a nice detached barn with overhead door for all of your off-season toys! Plenty of parking in the two car wide gravel drive & located in an area of nice village homes in the wonderful Camden School District!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Play Structure,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price