Great Chili Center location just steps to Wegman's, shopping, dining and all the Chili amenities. Estate Sale, The Home is Being Sold As Is. This 1954 built Cape Cod has four bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom is on the first floor and has new paint and new carpet. Hardwood floors under all the carpet on the first floor. The home has a newly renovated three season room which leads to the large backyard. At some point the second floor was converted to a separate apartment for a family member complete with a full bath. Its an easy conversion back to it's original configuration. The Furnace was replaced in 2012. The Water Heater was new in 2015. All the windows and exterior doors were replaced by Comfort Windows between 2002 and 2008. Delayed Negotiations until Monday 9/19/2020 at 3:00pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price