Cozy and affordable 3 bedroom Cape / Split style home on a quiet neighborhood street with Greece schools. This charming property features a one car attached garage, a nicely sized yard with shed, aluminum siding, hardwood floors and replacement windows throughout. The first floor has an eat in kitchen and a large bright living room. Four steps up take you to 2 large bedrooms and a full bath. The third level is a finished attic plenty of storage and endless possibilities. Close to all amenities; parks and recreation, schools, shopping, eateries, service stations, expressways. Recent updates include replacement windows, 2011 furnace, 2008 roof. Come and see... Easy to show... this one won't last!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,212 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price