Sellers has maintained this home beautifully. You will fall in love with the first floor with its huge master suite, large bath, and first floor laundry. The spacious kitchen with granite counters has a large breakfast bar, desk area, pantry and glass doors that overlook the pond that sits on the 2.79 acres. Up stairs are two very large bedrooms with large closets and extra storage areas tucked away behind the closets. A spacious full bath as well. The basement is 13 courses high for that extra ceiling height and is a walk out. The sellers have just completed new retaining walls outside ($15000) and a new roof in October 2020. The large front porch is perfect for enjoying the sunsets!. The lake is just down the street - not even 1/2 a mile walk. Are you ready to move in?
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2,100 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Fitzhugh Park Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Patio. Irregular Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price