Victor school district and right across from Boughton park make home location ideal. This home features two large bedrooms on the main level and additional sleeping space on the lower level for two as well as three full bathrooms. The open floor plan makes it ideal to entertain in the great room while sitting by the gas fireplace for ambiance. The finished basement has plenty of room to utilize with one full bath and a walkout to the finished patio area. Sit by the fire pit while enjoying the view of the private pond on the property or enjoy the many maintained paths that encompass the four acre lot. The property also boasts a 1 1/2 car garage, 15x24 storage shed, and a state of the art hunting blind in the rear of the property to enjoy deer hunting. If your looking for a secluded home in the Victor school district look no further and call today to view.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,488 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Propane Water Heater
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Agricultural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price