You're sure to appreciate peace, quiet, and privacy in this classic country home. Nicely maintained and unique Circa 1850 home offering 2,920 square feet, and 5 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Authentic field stone basement walls, really impressive for the age. Includes many original features including the staircase, natural woodwork, and wide pine plank floors. The centrally located pellet stove adds ambiance and alternate heat. Updated electric and solid mechanicals. Two car detached garage. You'll enjoy the pastoral views and cool summer breezes from the sunset-facing pergola-covered rear deck. Just a few miles from the historic Village of Aurora and Long Point State Park with boat ramps on Cayuga Lake. Pictures are one thing, but you'll want this one in person! Easy commute to Auburn, Ithaca, Rochester, and Syracuse.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil, Propane. Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price