Gorgeous country home on a wooded lot of 1.34 acres. This home is in immaculate, move-in condition. The first floor features a large front living room, spacious family room with gas fireplace, recently remodeled kitchen with gleaming hardwoods, quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a slider to a covered maintenance free deck and French doors to a beautiful morning room overlooking the sprawling wooded yard. There is also a half bath and first floor laundry room. The second floor features four bedrooms and two full bathrooms including a full bath in the primary suite. The huge walkout basement is partially finished and has a wood stove as one of the alternative heat sources. There is a walkout to an attached shed with overhead door for great storage. There are solar panels which contribute to the electric service and help to minimize the utility charges. You can heat with electric, propane or wood. This beautiful home is located on a quiet dead end street. It is a fabulous home in a great location at a great price. Just buy it and move right in.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,588 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Theodore R Durgee Junior High
Charles W Baker High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Water Softener Owned
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Quartz Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price