This 4 BR 1 BA Farmhouse has tons of Country Charm. Watch the amazing sun rises & sunsets from the wrap around front porch. Many updates throughout including updated electrical, pellet stove, updated bathroom, custom stainless steel island in kitchen, large pole barn with workshop and loft and plenty of room for the animals. Fenced in pastures (approximately 26 acres) with electric fencing, and across the street is a +/- 1 acre parcel with 100' of water frontage on Grindstone Creek. A lot of the original woodwork and charm is still in place, original staircase, original door arches, some original barnyard flooring, plus a wood burning fireplace that heats the whole home. Newer windows, roof, septic system, enclosed porch, paved driveway and recently put in swimming pool but hasn't been completed yet. Public water plus an old fashioned hand water pump which is great for gardens and watering livestock. Minutes to I-81 North and South.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2,144 sq. ft
Cable Available,Water Connected
Pulaski Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,High Speed Internet,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Concrete Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price