Location, Location, Location!! What an fantastic opportunity to own a home on this super desirable street, at the edge of Corbett's Glen, a block from Tree Town Cafe, easy access to Rt.490, and in a great school district! All this, with three bedrooms (two on 2nd fl, one on 1st, with bonus room on 1st floor that could be a 4th bedroom), two full baths, a modern kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite and butcher block countertops, a private three season room, deck and detached garage! This one is move in ready, with all appliances included, new windows and gutters, beautiful flooring, oak built-ins, and Greenlight Internet! This home would be perfect for anyone wanting a manageable yard on a quiet street, a short drive from everything on the east side! Delayed negotiations until Sunday 11/13 at 8pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,691 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Penfield Senior High
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price