This one is a hidden gem! This beautiful ranch home is the last house on a quiet, dead-end street, set on a landscaped and lush double lot. Home has a wonderful, open flow. The main level has three bedrooms, two full baths, same-floor laundry and much more. Special attention to detail in the custom moldings and ceilings throughout the home. Newly refinished hardwoods and parquet, too. Huge finished basement was just redone with brand new carpet, refinished parquet, and fresh paint. Basement boasts a large common area with fireplace/insert, two additional rooms, and a fully equipped custom wet bar. Outside, there's plenty of room for entertaining, cookouts, and relaxing on the over-sized walk-out deck (with retractable awning). Side yard has benches and stone firepit. Convenient attached garage AND a second large, additional garage/workshop at the back of the property. This one has so much to offer, don't miss out!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,616 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Emily O Harris & Helen O
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dry Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Home Office,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price