Built in 1842! This 1962 SF Colonial has been renovated to feature it's Yesteryear Character but modernized for today's comforts. Enter onto a Large Open Front Porch! A Foyer/Formal Dining area, Living Room & 1st Floor Bedroom/Office! Family Room/Den, Beautiful Eat-in Kitchen w/Oak Cabinetry, Built-in China/Hutch with shelving. Breakfast Bar, Tall Wainscoting, crown moldings & side door to driveway. Convenient 1st Floor Laundry w/door to back yard & Fully Remodeled Full Bath! 3 Good Sized Bedrooms upstairs. Full Attic Great Storage area. House has High Floor Moldings & Crown Molding. New Triple Track Windows & Storm Doors. Complete Tear off roof (50 Yr Shingles) & Copper Gutters, Exterior painted 2021, Boiler Converted in 2021 to Gas! Oversized Shed/Carriage Barn(Could be converted to a garage). Beautiful back porch leading onto patio & viewing lovely landscaped yard. Close to parks and schools. Delayed Negotiations until Tuesday, 9/14 @ 3pm.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,962 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price