Make an appontment to see this village charmer in McGraw. This traditional home boasts a country kitchen, dining room with fireplace, living room, office, two bedrooms, and one bath. The wood stove makes the whole house warm and the decor is exquisite. Close proximity to 81 and Rt. 11 for easy commuting to Syracuse or Binghamton. McGraw School district with the elementary and high school close by. Close to the village park, library, and village stores. A great place to call home!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,204 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Freezer,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price