Welcome to this stunning colonial home in South Utica that seamlessly blends old-world charm with modern updates, offering the best of both worlds. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by the gorgeous Rochester hardwood flooring that gleams under the light streaming through the vinyl windows. The interior boasts 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms & over 1900 square feet, all crafted to perfection to create a serene and peaceful atmosphere. The enclosed entryway patio is the perfect spot for rest and relaxation, while the connecting living and dining rooms are perfect for entertaining friends and family. The updated kitchen is ideal for the chef; with quartz counters, ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, a double oven, and a pantry. The picturesque backyard is truly an oasis, featuring a 320 square foot deck and gazebo perfect for hosting outdoor parties, family events, or simply enjoying a quiet evening surrounded by nature. The backyard is a paradise, with manicured landscaping & gorgeous flowering plants. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a stunning colonial home that is move-in ready and waiting for you to call it your own!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,940 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price