Location. Location. Location. Spacious four bedroom, 2 and a half bath Colonial located in the desirable Brambleridge South Neighborhood. Large open eat-in kitchen, L shaped formal dining room and living room combo with hard woods. Cozy family room with wood burning fire place and a private patio which leads out to this homes park-like backyard. Complete tear off 2018, Fairport electric, New Furance 2018, Central Air 2018, Fairport Schools, picturesque Cul-de-sac neighborhood. Close to Wegmans. Restaurants and shops and easy access to 31F and Ayrault.CDC Guidelines to be followed. Masks are required and only one party allowed at a time within the house. Delayed Negotiations Tuesday 11/17/2020 at 5 PM.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,974 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price