Nestled in the Salt Springs neighborhood, this 5 bedroom, 1 bath, old style gem awaits its new owner. Newly painted exterior, fabulous enclosed front porch, hardwoods hiding under carpets, and a front room that can be a classwork area, music room, or office are some of its wonderful features. Back porch has a ramp for added convenience. Detached 2 car garage with newer doors gives lots of storage space to go along with the beyond ample closet space inside. Convenient to shopping, schools, hospitals, and pretty much everything else. Delayed negotiations date of 6/7/2021 at 12pm.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,413 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price