Charming historical village home brimming with character. This adorable colonial has a first-floor bedroom, gorgeous main bath, first floor laundry, stately wood burning and gas fireplaces, beautiful wood floors, dining room with hand hewed beams, and a large living/gathering room with office space. Spend evenings entertaining and relaxing on the gorgeous and very private side patio. Other great features include a one car garage, spacious backyard, lovely side porch. Desirable village location, just a short walk to the lake, shops, restaurants, schools, community center and parks. This wonderful home is a fabulous opportunity for anyone wanting to enjoy all the perks of living in the village of Skaneateles. Property is in the award-winning Skaneateles school district.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,635 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Steam. Baseboard.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price